Oral, Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Surgery is the first multidisciplinary text to provide readers with a system for managing adult head and neck cancers based upon stage. Using an evidence-based approach to the management and treatment of a wide variety of clinical conditions, the extensive experience of the author and contributors in head and neck surgery and oncology are highlighted throughout the text. This includes computer aided surgical simulation, intraoperative navigation, robotic surgery, endoscopic surgery, microvascular reconstructive surgery, molecular science, and tumor immunology. In addition, high quality photos and illustrations are included, which are easily accessible on mobile devices.
- Management protocols and outcomes assessment provide clear guidelines for managing problems related to adult head and neck oncology and reconstructive surgery.
- State-of-the art guidance by recognized experts details current techniques as well as technological advances in head and neck/cranio-maxillofacial surgery and oncology.
- Evidence-based content details the latest diagnostic and therapeutic options for treating a wide-variety of clinical problems with an emphasis on surgical technique and outcomes.
- Multidisciplinary approach reflects best practices in managing head and neck oncology and cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
- 900 highly detailed images clearly demonstrate pathologies and procedures.
- Designed for the modern classroom which lets you access important information anywhere through mobile tablets and smart phones.