Contents of AMBOSS Qbanks USMLE Step 2 CK 2019 PDFs :
1. General Principles of Foundational Science – 27 Question
2. Immune System – 48 Question
3. Blood _ Lymphoreticular Systems – 113 Question
4. Nervous System _ Special Senses – 258 Question
5. Musculoskeletal System – 115 Questions
6. Cardiovascular System – 194 Questions
7. Respiratory System – 134 Questions
8. Gastrointestinal System – 212 Questions
9. Renal _ Urinary Systems_ 107 Questions
10. Pregnancy, Childbirth _ the Puerperium – 146 Questions
11. Female Reproductive System _ Breast – 133 Questions
12. Male Reproductive System – 35 Questions
13. Endocrine System – 112 Questions
14. Multisystem Processes _ Disorders – 160 Questions
15. Biostatistics _ Epidemiology-Population Health – 50 Questions
16. Social Sciences – 19 Questions
17. Skin _ Subcutaneous Tissue – 96 Questions
18. Behavioral Health – 140 Questions
Features of the ( Download AMBOSS Qbanks USMLE Step 2 CK 2019 PDFs )::
Get the Resource Missing from Your Step two CK Exam preparation
The USMLE Step 2 CK tests your ability to use medical information & Knowledge throughout real-life examination situations. USMLE Step 2 CK exam is usually taken within the fourth year of school of medicine once you’ve completed your clerkships and NBME Shelf exams.
With over 2000+ USMLE Step 2 CK questions and corresponding Learning Cards that cover Neurology, Surgery, internal medicine, and other Medical high-yield topics, AMBOSS is the ultimate puzzle piece missing from your Step 2 CK study exam plan.
How Can AMBOSS Qbank Help You Study for Step 2 CK?
Crosslinked content keeps your learning centralized. every Qbank question answer is connected to a corresponding Learning Card that covers the subject in question. You’ll learn not just why what’s right is right, however, why what’s wrong is wrong.
Study throughout your downtime or on-the-go, even offline. Time management is a piece of cake with our Qbank and information apps for iOS and Android. practice looking queries throughout anyplace from the clinic to your commute.
Enable the highlight Tool in any question stem or activate High-Yield Mode within the Learning Cards to instantly see the most vital data relevant for any topic. It’s condensed data that are easier to recall on examination day.
Use real clinical information to induce the massive picture of any illness or condition. both the Qbank and data Library feature charts, X-rays with overlays, videos, SmartZoom samples and alternative pictures that illustrate key points on totally different topics.