Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments! Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp, 11th Edition covers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide you through each step of endodontic care – from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. New to the print edition are seven new chapters, and the eBook version adds three more. As an Expert Consult title, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your desktop or mobile device, and includes videos, case studies, and more. Edited by noted specialists Kenneth Hargreaves and Louis Berman, this book is the definitive resource in endodontics!
- Print version of the text includes 27 comprehensive chapters and meets the CODA requirements for endodontic dental education.
- EBook version of the text consists of 30 searchable chapters, including the 27 chapters in the print version, and features videos, PowerPoint® slides, review questions, case studies, and more; this expanded version makes it easy to find clinical answers quickly, and meets the needs of students, clinicians, and residents in endodontics.
- Videos and animations demonstrate key procedures such as palpation of the masseter muscle, introsseous anesthesia with the X-tip™ system, dentin hypersensitivity, indirect ultrasound, palpation of the temporomandibular joint, and ultrasonic settling.
- Over 2,000 illustrations include full-color photos and line art, along with a wide range of radiographs, clearly demonstrating core concepts and reinforcing the essential principles and techniques of endodontics.
- NEW co-editor Dr. Louis H. Berman joins lead editor Dr. Kenneth M. Hargreaves for this edition, and a respected team of contributors includes experts from many U.S.-based dental education programs, as well as programs in Canada, the U.K., Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland.