This textbook is a key to all of us for rational decision-making and the optimal management of patients with valvular heart disease.”
By Perfusion, Apr 2015
- Apply today’s best medical and surgical approaches with comprehensive, expert guidance on today’s full range of clinical heart disease treatments.
- Provide appropriate care to pediatric and pregnant patients with focused chapters on the unique needs of these special populations.
- Update your knowledge of these increasingly common heart diseases with brand-new chapters covering 3-dimensional anatomy of the aortic and mitral valves; clinical and genetic risk factors for calcific valve disease; risk assessment for aortic and mitral valve surgery; image-guided transcatheter valve procedures; optimal timing of valve interventions; state-of-the-art valve surgery; and much more.
- Apply the most current standards of practice with summaries of the ACC/AHA and new ESC valvular heart disease guidelines in each chapter.
- Vividly visualize heart valve anatomy and dysfunction, as well as important techniques and procedures, thanks to a multitude of detailed illustrations, full-color images, and online video content.